PQ 9100 High-resolution ICP-OESFor elemental analysis of material composition
- A wide operation range (from ppb fractions to %)
- A spectral resolution of 2 pm at 200 nm
- Linear dynamic range of up to 10 orders
The M1 MISTRAL Micro-XRF analyzerAnalysis of a wide range of restricted elements in electronics, metals and plastics
- RoHS screening according to the IEC 62321
- Spot sizes down to 100 µm
- A video microscope with cross hair-functionality
X5000 Industrial tomographComputed tomography and coordinate measuring
- Accelerating voltage: from 10 kV to 450 kV
- Minimum focal spot size < 500 nm
- Maximum scanning area: 81 cm in diameter, 121 cm in height
FTIR SPECTROMETER OMEGA 5For quality and quantitative analysis of gases
- Online monitoring of industrial mixtures and the environmental air
- Calibrations for 400 gases with ppb sensitivity
- Compact design for 19″ rack mounting
S2 PUMA Series 2
EDXRF ANALYZERElemental analysis of different materials
- Benchtop, EDXRF spectrometry
- The new high sensitivity Silicon Drift Detectors
- The high powerful analytical software and calibrations
Volumescope 2 SEM for Life SciencesState-of-the-art Serial Block Face Imaging (SBFI) high resolution system
- Quick-release microtome in-situ
- Multi-Energy Deconvolution SEM (MED-SEM)
- Fully automated data acquisition for 3D analysis
Rumul Gigaforte 50кНA resonance pulsator for very high cycle fatigue tests
- Fatigue testing with a frequency of up to 1,000 Hz
- 100 million loading cycles in less than 28 hours
- The maximum force of up to 5 tons
G6 Leonardo o/n/h gas analyzerGas analyzer (O/N/H) for inorganic materials
- Efficient gas analysis of O, N, H or dual combinations of ON and OH.
- Direct and accurate measurement of gases emitted by the specimen.
- Temperature control during measurement.
- A reliable system and regulated ranges.
Thermo Scientific Phenom PharosThe faster, higher-resolution desktop SEM with a FEG source
- SEM resolution: < 2,5 nm
- Magnification: up to 1,000,000x
- The time between loading and obtaining an image: 25 s
The new opto-digital microscope Olympus DSX 1000For materialographic specimens, microelectronic specimens, profilometry, macro images
- Magnification range: 20X-7000X
- Contrast methods: BF, DF, DDF, MIX, OBQ, POL, DIC
- Fully motorized optical system
Duramin-4 Vickers hardness testerProvides Vickers hardness measurement in micro and macro ranges
- 2 load ranges: from 0.01 to 2 kgf, from 1 kgf to 62.5 kgf
- Hardness testing scales: Vickers, Knoop and Brinell
- Automatic load application
Tribometer Nanovea T2000Highly accurate repeatable wear and friction testing compliant to ISO and ASTM standards
- Advanced pneumatic loading technology
- Accurate Load Measurement
- Versatile range of testing modules
Melytec LLC is a largest supplier of research equipment and services. The main activity is offering complex solutions to research organizations and industries in the field of material science, chemical and structural analysis, mechanical testing
Международный промышленный форум: Неразрушающий контроль испытания | Диагностика.
Международная выставка испытательного и контрольно-измерительного оборудования.
XXV международная выставка химической промышленности и науки.